Tuesday, June 18, 2013

'I Know I'll Succeed' - The Saying Which Will Make Sure You Achieve Unwanted Weight Loss Goals

What kinds of words and phrases do you use when you are talking about your weight loss goals? Do you say things like 'I hope to lose 30 pounds?' Or how about 'I'm trying to tone up?' These phrases give a rough indication of your goals, but they are not positive. By using phrases such as these, you are not clearly setting out positively what you aim to achieve; you really need to be the most positive person you can be if you are going to reach your goals.

This is where positive phrases can help you with your aims. Positive words are powerful words. They will spur you on when you are feeling low, and they will motivate you and empower you when you need it the most. Let's take this phrase as a starting point: 'I know I will succeed'. It's not a well known quote by some famous name, but it is positive and it is empowering, and this is just the type of thing you need if you are trying to lose weight.

Make it your first thought when you wake up in the morning and the last thing you think of at night before you go to sleep. 'I know I will succeed.' Say it to yourself in front of the mirror, and believe it. Think it whenever you are facing into a tough situation and use its power to get you through. Use it when you are finding a workout particularly tough, or when you are having trouble sticking to your eating plan. 'I know I will succeed.'

You might be asking yourself, how can a simple phrase such as this one help with weight loss. The answer is easy to understand - if you can visualize your success then you will be successful. Really, it's as simple as that. If you can imagine your body being 30 pounds lighter, if you can imagine yourself going to the gym, or eating a healthy meal, you will do it. Visualization is the key to success in any situation and this phrase puts you in the right mindset for weight loss. Write it down on a post-it and stick it where you need motivation the most - on your fridge, on the mirror at your dressing table, on your laptop screen. Keep it with you at all times and success is sure to follow.

Now say it with me one last time: 'I know I will succeed!'

No comments:

Post a Comment